Ascent-Zenith Training Ltd.
Rochdale, Lancashire, OL16 5LE
We are a First aid and Health & Safety training provider based in North Manchester.
Since the 1974 Heath and Safety at Work Act, it has been mandatory for employers to protect their staff by assessing for the need for first aid facilities and training. The training required ranges from the appointed persons course for those small low risk businesses to the full First Aid at Work qualification for large and medium risk businesses. Once trained, in the event of an accident or illness occurring, your staff?s training will be vital in saving lives, preventing further harm and providing essential support until the emergency services arrive.
Here are just some of the services we can provide:
* Appointed Persons First Aid Course (4 hours)
* Emergency First Aid at Work EFAW (6 hours)
* First Aid at Work FAW (18 hours)
* Paediatric First Aid (12 hours)
* FAW Refresher (12 hours)
* FAW Annual update (3 hours)
* Automated External Defibrillator AED (4 hours)
* Emergency First Aid for Children (2 hours)
* Trauma/ Casualty Simulation Workshop (4 hours)
* Casualty Handling (6 hours)
* Trauma Workshop/ Casualty Simulation (4 hours)
* Manual Handling (4 hours)
* Basic Health & Safety (4 hours)
* Health & safety in the Home (2 hours)
defibrillator, Training, health and safety, paediatric, First Aid
See main listing - Ascent-Zenith Training Ltd.